Dear NECLAX Teams and Lacrosse Friends:
Registration is open for the 2019 12U & 14U Coastal Youth Jamboree hosted by the New England Coastal Lacrosse (NECLAX) League. This event will be held on the campus of Waterford High School on June 8 & 9, 2019, from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm, and marks the end of the 2019 season for NECLAX Boys and Girls Lacrosse. Boys will play on Saturday June 8th, and Girls will play on Sunday June 9th.
Towns can register up to 2 teams per division for both Boys and Girls – 12U and 14U as we will cap off the number of teams per division at 16 and/or per day at 32. Towns that want to register more than 2 teams in a division are encouraged to contact the league ASAP, where accommodations can be arranged pending registration numbers
Note: Spots are not confirmed until payment is received.
Registration is Online through The NECLAX website and accessed through this link:
- Payment is due upon registration – to close by Monday May 27
- Costs are $240 per team
- Teams are guaranteed 4 games of 25 minute duration with 5 minute transition
- An additional sportsmanship/skilled players game will be played at the end of each session and qualified players will be selected by the opposing coaches after each game. Selection guidelines will be provided at time of sign in.
- Certificates of Insurance are required naming Waterford High School (20 Rope Ferry Road, Waterford 06385) and WYLA as additional Insured and e-mailed to melinda bousquet
- Field Maps, Jamboree game rules and other facility rules will be posted on our website along with the final schedule after May 31st.
- Parking, drop off, and team tent areas will be marked for setup and congregation.
The following are PROHIBITEDthroughout the event:
- No Pets
- No charcoal or gas grills allowed. Several food trucks will be setup in the concession area throughout the event for your convenience.
- No alcohol or tobacco products/consumption
- No firearms or weapons
- Additional rules apply for the turf field and spectator area. These will be posted on our site.
Coastal Jam t-shirts and sweatshirts will be available for purchase directly through our apparel vendor and able to be customized through out the event. Other apparel vendors will also be on hand at the event.
Please be mindful of your trash and receptacles will be available throughout the facility. Help us keep the grounds as clean as you found them.
Feel free to contact us with any questions and look forward to a wonderful end of season event.
Montville Jam Coord/Comms
Waterford Jam Coord/Facility
Norwich Jam Coordinator
Westerly Jam Coordinator
Westerly Jam Coordinator
Stonington Jam Coordinator
NECLAX Safety Officer